How To Create Your Own Information Products Fast
I’m sure you already know by now that if you want to make more money online you need to be creating your own information products.
Creating your own products doesn’t have to be difficult and time consuming as there are lots of different ways that you can speed up the product creation process.
Here’s six different ways to create your own information products fast:
1. Interview an expert. Find someone in your niche that is knowledgeable about a subject and ask them if you can interview them. You could ask them some questions on Skype, record the interview and then have it transcribed into a text document .
2. Use other peoples articles. Head over to ezinearticles.com and take a look at all of the quality articles that you have at your disposal. You will find a wide range of articles on every topic you can think of that you can compile into an ebook. Take about ten articles that are written to a high standard, write an introduction and a closing paragraph and with only a little effort required on your part, you have an information product that you can sell.
3. Pay someone to create it. If you haven’t got the time to do any of the other suggestions on this list but still would like a product of your own, then why not outsource the whole project. There are many skilled ghostwriters that you could hire on a freelance basis to create it for you. Elance.com and getafreelancer.com are good places to start or ask on your favourite forums for recommendations from the other members.
4. Use Private Label Rights content. When you have a product that comes with private label rights it has already been created for you – so you don’t have to. You just edit the details as you wish, add your own links inside and put your name on as the author. You can have your own information product online in a matter of hours.
5. Use your blog posts. Don’t just write them and then forget about them. Grab together some of your blog posts that are on a similar subject and compile them together to make an ebook that you could sell or a short report that you can giveaway to build your mailing list.
6. Ask your online friends. If you have been online for a while you probably already know lots of people that would be willing to answer a question for you that you could put into an ebook. Go to your favourite forum and have a good luck round. Is there a copywriter on there, maybe a graphic designer or a ghostwriter. Chances are that there will be many people with many different skills and experiences that would be willing to help you out. Ask one question to ten different forum members and voila, you have an information product of your own created in no time at all.
So there you go…
I’ve just given you six different ways of creating an information product fast. Now all you need to do is take action and get started.
* Ebooks you can brand with your OWN affiliate links
* Marketing tools to SAVE you money
* And MUCH more!
This Jazzy Optin plugin is just ONE of the downloads that's waiting for YOU inside.