Rhythm RPG INFINITE GUITARS will launch for Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and Humble Store on December 13 for $19.99, publisher Humble Games and developer Nikko Nikko announced. The Xbox One and Switch versions are newly announced.
The INFINITE GUITARS lofi album will also be available via Apple Music and Spotify starting Novmeber 17 at 9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET, featuring some of the music players will get to experience in the game.
In INFINITE GUITARS, a world shredded by the devastating war against the Mechs, the remnants of humanity scavenge and fight to survive. Now, the metal war machines have reawakened—and only your electric guitar can turn their technology against them! Gather up the party, tune up your favorite ax, and get ready to rock in INFINITE GUITARSa genre-melting rhythm RPG featuring vibrant anime-inspired art, adrenaline-fueled Mech battles, and a blazing original soundtrack.
- Role-Playing Rhythm – Amp up skills and test reflexes in rock duels that mix elements of turn-based role-playing, action, and rhythm games.
- Electrifying Anime-Inspired Adventure – Explore a stylish science-fiction world filled with Colossal-Type Mechs, guitar-wielding heroes, and over-the-top attacks.
- Guitar-Driven Team Battles – Perform metal-crushing solos and devastating duets as JJ, Sam, Kaylee, and Ru—a scrappy team of wastelanders with their own strengths and abilities.
- Rage Against the Mechs – Unleash the full force of skills in epic boss battles that fuse electrifying anime-inspired action and hyperkinetic rock.
- Explosive 100 Percent Original Soundtrack – Crank up the volume to steel-shattering levels for the ultimate showdown against the War Mechs!
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.